Monday, July 20, 2009

Jennifer Aniston is hot, but she's no Angelina Jolie!!!!





So I've been watching these VH1 specials, (or E! channel I can never remember which is which) It was about Divorce and what the women get in settlements, (when there is no Pre-nup).

some of these settlements are unbelievable, From a B listers 10 million to Michael Jordans 168 Million to his ex wife to Paul Mcartney's 250 million to his ex wife.

Don't get me wrong these women put up with alot.........but come on, Jordons wife didn't teach him that jumper, and she damn sure never through him an alley oop in a game 6 NBA finals game?


what the hell do these women do to warrant getting so much money?

Now if I'm worth 100 Million after starting up a Company....even if I find a wife During the whole process of starting up my company..she did nothing to get any of my money if we were to divorce.

If she gets 40 million of my 100 million I want Sex and extra curricular activities ONCE A WEEK.


Now if I was leaving her for another girl.........
Hence Jennifer Aniston for Angelina Jolie.........
It would possibly be a different story...

I still wouldnt want to give up that type of money and would still expect sex every week, but Jolie would be worth it.


All in all If i have 100 million or 100 bucks, i still dont think i would do a pre nup, just wont get married.
The older I get, the more I dont wanna get married
Watching that today made me not want to get married at all...


But
I do believe in Love. so Damn thats a Dilemna

No comments:

Post a Comment