Monday, July 6, 2009

Japan getting Closer

So most know my dream is to go to Japan
Yero and I are planning to kind of Wing it there and get jobs as teachers (or God willing whatever will pay) stay there for a year expand our skills in the language and culture. come back with some saved up money
and enjoy the experience of a lifetime

Quite possibly if I enjoy it to much I may serve a Second Term..

now that Yero has a job, and I have alot of money saved up it looks more and more possible..

I dont have a job for summer which is cool and sucks at the same time but I have enough money for my bills until i start working/subbing again...which is only 2 more months.

I hope i can get a long term position until Feb because thats Double the money which will be helpful.

But with the money I already have saved, im looking to buy my tickets in September/October just to make it somewhat permanent for me to not back out.!!!!

once again wish me luck..

and if the Website idea launches and makes me money even better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment