Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Chris Brown Didn't do it, if he did...I dont Approve, but I Understand

Sorry had to make this quick Post, because I'm listening to his Song "Forever" Maybe his only ballet I actually like him singing.

So I say this because I just recently heard about a situation (well like 3 in the past 2 months) of a guy puttin his hands on a female....

Unacceptable............but, Girls aren't innocent

Girls are like Gnats....(not generalizing... just some of yall and yall know damn well who you are can vouch)
They buzz Buzz Buzz in your ear, but won't really do anything but annoy the hell outta you until u wanna just swat at it.

All 3 situations that I've heard about and even Chris Brown, it seems the girl did just that. and more.
The girl would put hands on the dudes....
Damnit why would you do that....if you dont wanan be treated like another dude then dont do Dude shit.. period.....

I have a rule I will not hit a girl or so much as push her.................unless....................................She straights jabs me in the face...
Then you will get the Ignorance shooken out of you.
I wont hit you, but I will restrain you....Possibly Rodney King Style, but you will be restrained!

So Chris Brown (and others) SHAME ON YOU........................................But I Understand!

No comments:

Post a Comment