It is 2009 I have been out of high school for 6 going on 7 years, and out of middle school for exactly 10 years
The middle school and high school Transaction was a huge one in my life. Where I felt as if Middle school was possibly the best (school) years of my life!!! The only thing is I couldn't capitalize on the phone I had in middle school so much in high school.
Things Changed, People Changed, and more importantly I changed.
10 years ago today would be my 2nd week of my freshman year in high school.
So I'm going to write it as if it were then and maybe the end of 8th grade.
The scary part is I can do this for 10 years ago (I'm getting old...hellllllppp)
1. Cut your Braids, or at the very least keep them up weekly. You might as well cut them because you would save money, time, and your hair (since im getting those side bald spot) Plus you will get more respect from not only adults, but your peers as well.
2. Stick with Sports. I know your not lazy because every time you play something you go 110% but you run out of gas. Just keep working at it. You would be in better shape, more to do, and know more people have, more stories and popularity.
3. DO THE DAMN HOMEWORK, good grades are important. Your certainly not impressing anyone playing the dumb role or im too cool for school role. Trust me it will help you get in to a better college earlier than what you would.
4. Decide what you want to do with life sooner, it will help you with college choice, and what you do while in college. I know your still young, but thats why they have career services. I'll give you a hint***remember how you thought you may want to be a teacher**
5. Do not get wrapped up LuLu. Yes you guys are like really good friends, but it would save a lot of heartache, and open up alot more female opportunities later on. Broadening your horizons.
6. Intertwine more with other schools. Once again more people known, possibly more opportunities (female wise and connections.) Also you wouldn't of been split between your middle school friends, as much.
7. Show more attention to all groups of people. You did well with most groups, but you def could of done better. Use your special talent of interaction and getting along with anyone. it will benefit your understanding of people better (although Its fairly good now).
8. SAVE YOUR MONEY. Would help out when you really need that cash in 10th 11th and 12th grade. Whether you know it or not you make more money than you think cutting grass even though you give your dad alot.
9. Do Not go back for Seconds, thirds, hell fourths on food. Especially on that hamburger helper cheesy hashbrown and Spaghetti. You won't be as big, and You wouldnt have to work as hard as you are now.
10. Don't let Danielle out of your sights at Hyltons homecomming. Especially since you had the biggest crush on her. But Sheila and Hillary stole you away, don't let that happen.. Unless you capitalize on hillary!!!!