Friday, March 20, 2009

So its been awhile, Let me give an update 3/20

Its been about 3 weeks since I last blogged.
I've been yearning to get back on here but I've just been so busy. Finally started my 2nd job so now im working a total of about 65 hours a week which sucks, i mean damn i'm only really use to about 24 from all my other previous jobs. I mean doing the substituting alone im tired everyday and usually in bed by about 10..
now thurs - fri i work job #2 4-9 and sat & sun 10-7 thats on top of working 7-3 mon- fri, and still working out and trying to keep an active social life (which isn't going the best).
I have to keep saying to myself I need the money I need the money I need the money.

So I wrote out a few thigns in my journal since Ive been gone, which I will share on here hopefully in a few days.

I got the new "The Dream" Cd which is amazing kinda makes me not miss some people helps me get over some cuts that were just scabbed up but not healed.

I have a follower now lol Thank you Moira, more are welcomed, direct them this way...
I know I dont have the best post, but i try to keep it a tad interesting.

Signing off for now hopefully I'll have those other post up soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment