Monday, March 9, 2009

Past, Future and Present

*going to bed a little early so im not going to completely write this up*

I know the tittle seems a little strange but there is a reason for it.

As I was in the shower I thought of life like this.

Are elders, are our past, they provided what were doing now and everything to it

Are kids are our Future, they will one day hold all of the responsibility in their hands.

but My generation however is the Present, our job is to make our Past Proud, and provide things now so our Futures are set up with the right tools.

So its up to the Present for everything right now...
basically im heavily relying on my generation to do the right thing in life. but at the same time follow your own path...
The Past is looking down on us, and the Future is looking towards us.

No comments:

Post a Comment