Thursday, March 5, 2009

When does this Train stop

Some one please let me know when to let go
or better yet even how to let go
I know why it was hard at first
But come on. I still can't find the nerve to jump

The less the run-ins the more I'm relieved.
When I least expect it, I get a signal which sets me back
I'm trying to figure out how I'm still love stoned
It is the general feeling i get with all from my past
but this is different, with her its still butterflies (or stomach aches/haven't figure it out)

I wanna get off this train though
I don't mind seeing it from time to time
but damn I can only stay seated for so long
Just stop here and let me wait at the station
I'll get on the next one that is going my way

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comment on my blog :) Good luck with becoming a trainer! That is so exciting!
    I'll be sure to keep reading yours!

    I liked this post. It reminds me of "Stop this Train" by John Mayer... one of my absolute favorite songs.

    ReplyDelete